Body contouring procedures may improve the body through:
- Facelift: sagging of the midface, jowls, and neck
- Breast lift: sagging, flattened breasts
- Tummy tuck: apron of excess skin hanging over the abdomen
- Lower body lifts: sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, inner and outer thighs
- Medial thigh lift: sagging of the inner thigh
- Arm lift: sagging of the upper arms
Dr. William H Frazier at Sentinel Plastic Surgery in Blairsville, GA has over 35 years of experience in cosmetic procedures such as facelift, breast lift or augmentation, tummy tuck, liposuction, arm or thigh lift. These procedures are often considered cosmetic in nature and thus are not covered by insurance.
These procedures may or may not be covered by insurance. During a cosmetic consultation, Dr. Frazier and his staff will be happy to discuss insurance as well as options such as Care Credit available through our office.
Some health insurance policies may cover body contouring after extreme weight loss.